IDRT - Integrated Data Repository Toolkit
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Summary

The IDRT Import and Mapping Tool (IMT) serves two purposes:

1. Importing data from various source formats into i2b2
  2. Create and maintain a sophisticated i2b2 ontology for navigation and querying

The IMT is Java client application. It is expected to run locally and requires a network connection to the i2b2 database.

We describe the general architecture in detail, but you first may want to download and install the application. In case you find a bug, want to request additional features or are willing to contribute own code, please send a request.

Importing datasets

The IMT provides extractors for importing data from certain generic formats like character-separated files (CSV), database scripts (SQL), or XML-files in CDISC ODM.

Additionally, a number of special dataset specifications can be imported, too:

Editing the i2b2 ontology

The IMT furthermore provides a means to rearrange the i2b2 ontology by creating, renaming, moving and mapping source concepts as well as folders with the help of a graphical user interface.

• No labels

1 Comment

1. Anonymous

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! http://learningclue.eu