i2b2 Workbench
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Next »

Version Information

Latest Version2.0.01
Release Date:October 13, 2017
License:i2b2 Open Source License

Release Summary

The current version of the i2b2 Workbench software that has been released is 2.0.01. This release includes some improvements and fixes many issues, the most significant one being a problem with the i2b2 Workbench not running on newer apple machines. Since the problem is with a third-party software and out of the hands of the i2b2 community we have decided to create two new virtual machines (VM) that mac users can download and use in their environment.

• The first VM (i2b2WB-VM-lin-mac-2001) contains the i2b2 Workbench application and can be used by i2b2 users who want to run the i2b2 Workbench in Linux machine VM on a mac (or any other machine with VirtualBox).
      • The second VM (i2b2WB-VM-lin-src-2001) contains the source code for the i2b2 Workbench, Eclipse Neon, and the i2b2 Workbench application. It can be used by developers who want to access & run the source code in a Linux environment.

Some other improvements include updating the i2b2 Workbench to run on a newer version of Eclipse (Neon) and using JAR files to add new plugins to your i2b2 Workbench. Several improvements were also made to the Timeline view and are included in this release.

• Improvements to the pop-ups that display when hovering over a tic in the timeline view. Can see a traversal list of all observations and the ability to click on an observation to see the details.
      • New 'already-read' and 'starring' markings to indicate which observations have been read or starred by you.
      • Advanced text searches are improved in Note viewer

For detailed information on what is included in this release, please see the Workbench 2.0.01 release notes.

Documentation

DescriptionDownload / View Link
Current Release Notes for the i2b2 Workbench Workbench 2.0.01 Release Notes
Developers Guide to the i2b2 Workbench i2b2WB_dev_guide_2001
i2b2 Workbench VM Install Guide i2b2WB-VM-install-guide-2001
i2b2 Workbench Documentation (all 3 files) i2b2WB-doc-2001.zip

Download Software Files

Client Desktop Application

DescriptionSoftware VersionDownload LinkAdditional Documentation
i2b2 Workbench for Windows2.0.01 i2b2WB-win-2001.zip 
i2b2 Workbench for Mac  ** This is now part of the i2b2 Workbench VMs

Source Code

DescriptionSoftware VersionDownload LinkAdditional Documentation
i2b2 Workbench Source2.0.01 i2b2WB-src-2001.zip 

Workbench VMs (VirtualBox)

DescriptionSoftware VersionIncluded on VMDownload LinkAdditional Documentation
Unix VM of the i2b2 Workbench (user version)2.0.01

i2b2 Workbench application (mac)

i2b2WB-VM-lin-mac-2001.zip 
Unix VM of the i2b2 Workbench (developer version)2.0.01

i2b2 Workbench application (mac)

i2b2 Workbench source code

Eclipse Neon

i2b2WB-VM-lin-src-2001.zip 

VM Login Credentials

After you have downloaded and installed one of the i2b2 Workbench VMs, please use the following credentials to log into the ubuntu desktop:

USER: i2b2user

Password: demouser

• No labels