IDRT - Integrated Data Repository Toolkit
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

On the left hand side you can see all csv CSV files in the selected directory. A green check mark lets you know, that a config file has been found. If there is currently no config file present, a red X is shown. On the right hand side the configuration for the selected csv CSV file is shown. The table consists of five columns:

Item: The column name in the csv CSV file.
Name: The name, the item should have in i2b2. You can e.g. rename cryptic column names.
Tooltip: The tooltip the item should have in i2b2. You can set a tooltip for better understanding, or the unit of an item for example.
Datatype: The datatype the item has. You can select either Integer, Float, Date, or String. 
Metadata: This tells the Import Browser, where to look for specific items, such as the id of the patient, the import date, start date and so on. You can also ignore items. These will not end up in the i2b2 database.

Note

The metadata item PatientID/ObjectID has to be present in each configuration file. Without it, the Import Browser won't let you continue and displays an error.

Note

The ObjectID is the same as the PatientID, but the file is imported using modifiers instead. This way more than one row per patient is allowed. The Import Browser will tell you, if you used the Guess Schema functionality whether you should use the ObjectID instead.

The next table describes the buttons in the CSV Import Settings page.