i2b2 Release 1.7.
Release Date: March 6 October 31, 2019
Release 1.7.11 contains several new enhancements to the i2b2 kernel, many of which improve the usability of the i2b2 WebClient. We have included a new Identified Data Plan for PHI data and have a license model.
Highlight of Features
12 contains solutions for providing an easier install solution of i2b2, supporting various Authentication protocols, integration of REDCAP
Also included are enhancements to i2b2Weblcient, database scripts and bug fixes
Highlight of Features
- Easier Install with using the prebuilt WAR file on a existing widlfly instance.
- Incorporte autenthication protocol support for OKTA, NTLM v2
- Provide database scripts to update Totalnum counts for Ontology Terms for POSTGESSQL, ORACLE and SQL SERVER databases.
- Enhanced Webclient Find Terms functionality-
- Improved view of Left Pane in a maximized mode
- Larger Query Results Panel view after Query run
- Integration of REDCAP data entry into i2b2 for Ontology creation
- Now you can search for orkplace folder of either: 1) ontology terms or 2) individual patients can be dragged to a query panel and all be dropped into the panel.
- Previous queries panel with a list of patients can have a single patient dragged to a query panel
- Added to web client
- Filter List By User
- Search Previous Queries - already exists
- Page Through Previous Queries By Date
- Include Auto refresh for a timed interval
- Identified Data Plan
- New license
- Upgrade to Wildly 14
- Document full SSL on database and wildfly
Information about upgrading i2b2 to version 1.7.11 12 can be found in this section of the release notes.
In release 1.7.11 12 the following i2b2 components contain changes and therefore need to be updated when upgrading your i2b2 environment.
Release 1.7.11 12 involves a few changes to the i2b2 Database. Some are simple an addition to the sample data that is included in the demo data that is delivered with the software while others are changes to the database structure to support new features that are included in 1.7.11
- [CORE-278] - GetPDOFromInputList_requestType Fails on Postgresql
- [CORE-307] - Fix internal key expiration date assigned when changing password
- [CORE-308] - Full Request XML message is stored in the QT_PDO_QUERY_MASTER table
- [CORE-313] - CRC-PDO: AverageObservationPageMethod doesnt work
- [CORE-315] - Idenitified Data Plan- Demo_Oracle- Ontology term with No Protected access- is not visible if User role not Protected
- [CORE-331] - GetCodeInfo- not finding codes with an '_'
- [WEBCLIENT-231] - Able to set Date constraint on previous queries/ptset as concept
- [WEBCLIENT-247] - bad image filename
- [WEBCLIENT-248] - previousqueries panel-date option-'>' button not dispalying records after the specific date- same with '<' buttton
- [WEBCLIENT-249] - previous queries panel- date option- datetime stamp not consistent with previous queries date stamp
- [WEBCLIENT-252] - Ontology Options for Finding Terms- hidden Terms option is not validating hidden Terms
- [WEBCLIENT-256] - previous queries - pagination by date- buttons don't work after the last pagination
- [WEBCLIENT-259] - worplacefolder drag&drop- not working at subfolder level contents
- [WEBCLIENT-260] - Drag and drop of folder with multiple concepts appears stuck on group panel
- [WEBCLIENT-261] - Querytool- Ontology terms query run with breakdowns erroring out
- [WEBCLIENT-262] - Querytool- query run with query ( run as patientset)-erroring out
- [WEBCLIENT-263] - workplace folder drag and drop into simple temporal query events box - cannot drag and drop
- [WEBCLIENT-264] - worplacefolder drag&drop- query report not displaying individual patient name and subfolder naming and path?
- [WEBCLIENT-265] - Query run with individual pt is returning 0 results on rerun
- [WEBCLIENT-266] - Individual pt query run with Timeline option - not drawing the timeline, causing unresponsive webpage
- [WEBCLIENT-267] - Individual pt in Simple temporal query not working
- [WEBCLIENT-268] - Query run with a ptset is errorin gout on rerun
- [WEBCLIENT-269] - Individual Pt drag and drop- After query run, query not displaying the patient in panel
- [WEBCLIENT-270] - worplacefolder drag&drop- queryname gets '@' by default instead of name of the folder on run
- [WEBCLIENT-271] - workplace folder with empty contents is checked as zero pt instead of ignoring
- [WEBCLIENT-272] - temporal query with workplace contents in constraint population panel not running
- [WEBCLIENT-276] - workplace folder with multiple concepts taking long time to load in the query panel after drag and drop
- [WEBCLIENT-277] - after workplace is deleted from the query panel Query run successful with empty contents
Feature Details - Release 1.7.
New Feature: Role-based Ontology Protection