Search

Help

Page 52 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.011 seconds)

1. Search Patient and Medication Info

select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels. Related issues query diagnosis medication kb-how-to-article
    i2b2 Web ClientJan 07, 2019
  2. Drug Induced Liver Injury

Description, motivation, and aim of the study 2 Criteria.xlsx Criteria.xlsx Inclusion/exclusion criteria of subjects ACT Queries (updated
    TimeAlignJan 29, 2019
  3. update_concept_totalnum

The update_concept_totalnum message is used to populate the patient's total count information (totalnum) in the metadata table. This service is used to synchronize the TOTALNUM value in the metadata table, if there is updates to just the datamart tables. Syncing the TOTALNUM column helps in the query performance
  4. add_child

to obtain the key / table_cd Queries the TABLE_ACCESS table for the table name associated with the TABLE_CD Inserts the new leaf, folder or container
  5. HOMERUN Home

effectiveness federated querying Migrated to Confluence 5.3
    HOMERUNNov 23, 2010
  6. Requirements

i2b2 Requirements  i2b2 Software Requirements In regards to the i2b2 on OMOP project, the i2b2 Software requirements are very simple; Your i2b2 server needs to be running on version 1.7.09 in order to query multiple OMOP CDM tables. Admin module needs to be installed on your i2b2 server. <div class="i2b2-panel
    OMOPApr 04, 2017
  7. get_folder_by_project

for this user from the PM cell (this also serves to validate the user) Query the WORKPLACE_ACCESS table for the list of folders associated with this project
  8. modify_child

: Parses the node information to obtain the key / table_cd Queries the TABLE_ACCESS table for the table name associated with the TABLE_CD. Update
  9. update_crc_concept

terms exist but for various reasons are not displayed in the query tree. This setting defaults to true. Value Description false Do
  10. addchild

to obtain the key / table_cd Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS table for the table name associated with the table_cd. Generates a new index for the new leaf or folder. Insert