i2b2 Software Requirements
In regards to the i2b2 on OMOP project, the i2b2 Software requirements are very simple;
- Your i2b2 server needs to be running on version 1.7.09 in order to query multiple OMOP CDM tables.
- Admin module needs to be installed on your i2b2 server.
The current 1.7.09 release is a release candidate and the link to download it can be found on the Release 1.7.09-RC1 page.
i2b2 Database Requirements
Download the data package to install the crcdata, metadata and workdata tables.
Your existing installation of the hivedata and pmdata tables will be used; so unless you are setting up a completely new instance of i2b2 you do not need to setup these tables.
OMOP CDM - Data Requirements
- OMOP CDM version 5 is implemented.
- i2b2 tables reside in the same database and schema as your CDM tables.
- CMS SynPUF 1K data set is loaded into the CDM tables.