Search

Help

Page 39 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. Test Cases - Files

The tests cases are simply the i2b2 request xml message that is sent to the CRC when a query is run. A set of sample files have been included with the source … are not required to use this same naming convention when creating your own XML files. The only exception to this is if you want the Run Query view to check your expected
    CRC TesterDec 04, 2012
  2. ONTOLOGY MANAGEMENT (ONT) CELL MESSAGING DETAIL

is called a "category". A category is defined as a set of data for which there is a common rule or rules for querying against the Clinical Research Chart (CRC … of a table of diagnoses terms and uses a single rule to build all diagnosis queries. worddavfe22a2b7a5cf1f8ebdd65d5bc6a59fdb.png Vocabularies in the ONT cell
  3. Temporal and Panel Timing Constraints

is that temporal constraints are defined at the query level and panel timing constraints are defined at the panel level. Temporal Constraint As stated in the previous section the Temporal Constraint is defined at the query level.  Users can select one of three available options: Treat all groups independently
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  4. S2: i2b2 & SHRINE - Clinical Studies, Trials, & Feasibility

to help improve the workflow of identifying and extracting patient sets for clinical studies or trials.   New SHRINE Features: Zoom Query Status Graph Results Print Query Report Download Results Flagging Query   New i2b2 Features: Extract Patient Sets from SHRINE Patient Set Downloader Manage Data
    EventsJul 13, 2016
  5. Release 1.7.09-RC1

project includes the following features: Ability to query multiple fact tables as specified by the CDM. This is a departure from the standard i2b2 star schema where you can only query one fact table (observation_fact). A new parameter has been added to the crc.properties file. This parameter will "turn
    OMOPMay 24, 2017
  6. get_modifier_info

<self> to obtain the table key and path. Queries the table of tables to confirm that the user / role can access the table that is referenced by the table key passed in. If not, return coded error. Query the database for the modifier that meets <self>, <applied_path> criteria. If an exact match is found
  7. export_child

of the following types: Request type = QM for Query Master or QR for Analysis Breakdown The WORK server performs the following steps: Queries the CRC cell requesting either the Query Master or the Analysis Breakdown. The client receives the request XML received from the CRC
  8. Introduction

software that is able to adapt to the OMOP data model.   This adaption of i2b2 allows the query formulation Application Programming Interface (API) to be implemented … , we modify the CRC to run queries against multiple domain fact tables as dictated by the metadata.  The i2b2 1.7.09-RC1 software and data packages are designed
    OMOPMay 14, 2017
  9. get_children

the table key and path. Queries the table of tables to confirm that the user / role can access the table that is reference by the table key passed in. This call … , the database is queried for that number of children associated with the parent passed in. (New in 1.7.13) If numLevel is set, the query will return up
  10. AUG Email 2012-May

> wrote: Jack, Try dragging a modifier concept on to the query panel, I believe the event will trigger the population of the drop down with the missing "same … instance" temporal constraint We are running 1.6.04 web client. According to the release notes, at the query and panel levels, the "Temporal Constraint" pull down
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012