Search

Help

Page 35 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. AUG Email 2010_Jul-Dec

in i2b2 for longer running queries. So if the query runs for 1800 seconds it goes to a different pool. Maybe there is a handoff problem in the webclient... What is the parameter for setting the query time limit (referenced below)? Can anyone elaborate on the query pool mechanisms in i2b2? Thx. Peter Beninato
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupDec 29, 2011
  2. SCILHS PCORnet Common Data Model Ontology Home

model from both information model and the underlying data format. By conforming to this ontology, SCILHS sites can query across the network with an interoperable … through the PCORnet Distributed Research Network (DRN). Likewise, if PCORNet Queries were rewritten to run against the i2b2 schema, they could run reliably
  3. get_modifier_code_info

a string that is queried against the _C_BASECODE_ column. Return Name / Information Associated with a Code To generate a list of base tree nodes or a list … . Queries the table of tables to confirm that the user / role can access the table that is referenced by the table key that is passed in. If not, the client receives
  4. mi2b2 Home

scientists providing a streamlined workflow, clearly expressed with adequate feedback. Our software user interface (UI) is intuitive, guiding a user through querying for studies by multiple criteria, managing query results, requesting clinical data and monitoring retrieval status, and previewing retrieved data. Although
    mi2b2May 14, 2018
  5. Transaction

intensively. In the current implementation, to support long running setfinder queries, transaction management will be manually turned off until the completion of the query.
  6. C_VISUALATTRIBUTES

as a query item, while a folder can be a query item. i2b2 primarily uses folders, which means that most terms can be used in queries. Leaves are the lowest level
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  7. 10.4 Configuration

-in - Queue Properties Setfinder Query - Timeout Properties Setfinder Query - Lockout Properties Setfinder Query - Temp Table
  8. 290. SHRINE

of the IRDT2 project. SHRINE is an add-on for i2b2 that allows running distributed queries. SHRINE basically acts as an i2b2 "proxy", which accepts incoming i2b2 queries … "demouser". SHRINE Configuration The default configuration created by the installation (see above) creates a minimalistic SHRINE node, which can query itself
  9. Loading Files

A "test case" is a XML file that is used by the Run Query view to test the CRC web services. A set of sample test cases have been provided with the zip files … it to your i2b2 Workbench folder so you can easily locate it when needed. Manually Add Files to the Run Query View Click on the Load Files button
    CRC TesterDec 07, 2012
  10. Update CRC Properties File (Deprecated from 1.7.12 version)

false The CRC will continue to work as it does in the classic i2b2. Only one fact table (observation_fact) will be queried ("single" mode) true The CRC …  Derived/Multi fact table parameter. 2. Edit the queryprocessor.multifacttable property to tell the CRC to query multiple fact tables. # Derived/Multi fact table
    Multi-fact TableMar 08, 2022