Search

Help

Page 18 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.014 seconds)

1. 7. Workplace

A users' personal workspace, for storing  favorite concepts and queries. The main objectives of the 'Workplace' are:  Save and organize user specific … ' panel can be used in many of the i2b2 panels and plug-ins, such as the 'Query Tool'. 7.1 Layout of the 'Workplace' panel The 'Workplace' panel
    i2b2 Web ClientAug 27, 2019
  2. UETL Test Plan.docx

’. Step 11. Click on ‘Generate Query’ button after mapping the respective columns. The Query ‘SELECT "MRN", "SEX", "CURRENT_AGE", "RACE", "DOB" FROM DASI_PATIENTS … - 123456,98765,7654321. These MRN numbers represents demo patients with reasonable data for diagnosis and labs in dev database. To limit the patient MRNs, the query
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeAug 22, 2011
  3. 2017-AMIA_CRI_i2b2_training.pdf

topics • General i2b2 training • How to search • Same financial encounter • Temporal queries • Analysis tools •Data sources and limitations within HERON … • Help pages • Training videos • Presentation videos • Who’s using HERON page • Query status page •Help tab and help links in the HERON tool •Annual
    Events / … / i2b2 Training ApproachesApr 07, 2017
  4. Crubezy_110403.pdf

and unclear semantics 12 Data Integration Approaches • Integration of explicit local models of each source – Database schema matching and query distribution … with rich semantics & construct complex queries – TAMBIS (U. Man.,UK): represent, access & query multiple molecular biology DBs – caBIO (NCI): model cancer biology
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. Layout of Tool

Queries) The Query Tool Panels (includes Group Panels, and Query information panels) The Show Query Status Panels (including query information and links to Graph results and the Query Report) Left Panels on the Main Screen: Slide2.png1 Navigate Terms
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 02, 2019
  6. 1.6.00 Release Notes

(Query) and Panel Timing Constraints In the 1.6 there is an option to query by visit. In the visit table of the data repository, there is a listing of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through the encounter_num column. Both the temporal (query) and panel constraints are very
    Release ManagementOct 11, 2011
  7. Sample Test Case Prefixes

Prefixes for All Test Queries The following are the initial prefixes used for all test cases. They will be used at the beginning of the name for every test case. SQ = Simple Queries CQ = Constraint Queries TQ = Timing Queries MQ = Modifier Queries MCQ = Modifier Constraint Queries QIQ = Query-in-Query
    CRC TesterDec 03, 2012
  8. 1.6.08 Release Notes

not always displaying correctly in Query Tool When a modifier was included in a query, the web client did not always display the name correctly in the panel of the Query Tool. Instead of displaying the name of the associated concept with the modifier in brackets it was displaying the name of the modifier folder
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  9. Data Objects

Description / Name From View QUERY_DEFINITION Query definition Query Tool (Query Name) PREV_QUERY Query formulation Previous Query PATIENT_COLL Patient list, Timeline Previous Query, Timeline ENCOUNTER_COLL Encounter set Previous Query
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  10. 1.8.1 Release Notes

g Using the Run Query breakdown dialog, patient data can be exported as flat files to be loaded into SAS, R and other data analytic tools for further … model on Postgres database (adding to existing Oracle and SQLServer OMOP support), which is queryable through the comprehensive ENACT-OMOP Ontology
    Release ManagementJun 21, 2024