• Web Client
    • None
    • Query Tool
    • Constraints - Date
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All databases
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments.

As the description states the date constraints are in the xml that is returned when the previous query is dropped into the query tool but it is not updating the constraints in the Date Constraint window. As a result when the query is run there are no date constraints defined in the new query.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Log into the Workbench.

2. Drag a concept to the Query Tool and add a date constraint.

3. Run the query.

4. Log into the Web Client.

5. In Previous Queries, identify the query you just ran in the Workbench.

6. Drag it to the Query Tool.

7. Notice the "Date" button does not have an underline, indicating it has a date constraint.

8. Open the Date Constraint window and notice the dates defined on the original query do not appear.

9. Click on Cancel to close the Date Constraint window.

10. Look at the XML message received when the query was dropped in the Query Tool, you will notice the correct date constraints are included in the message.

11. Run the query.

12. Look at the request xml that was sent when running the query and notice there are no date constraints defined in the xml.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments. As the description states the date constraints are in the xml that is returned when the previous query is dropped into the query tool but it is not updating the constraints in the Date Constraint window. As a result when the query is run there are no date constraints defined in the new query. STEPS TO REPRODUCE: 1. Log into the Workbench. 2. Drag a concept to the Query Tool and add a date constraint. 3. Run the query. 4. Log into the Web Client. 5. In Previous Queries, identify the query you just ran in the Workbench. 6. Drag it to the Query Tool. 7. Notice the "Date" button does not have an underline, indicating it has a date constraint. 8. Open the Date Constraint window and notice the dates defined on the original query do not appear. 9. Click on Cancel to close the Date Constraint window. 10. Look at the XML message received when the query was dropped in the Query Tool, you will notice the correct date constraints are included in the message. 11. Run the query. 12. Look at the request xml that was sent when running the query and notice there are no date constraints defined in the xml.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 12/15/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/15/2015
      Build Number: 1.7.07.0005
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client
           i2b2 Workbench

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh (Release 1.7.06)

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest Web Client build and it appears to be working correctly. Queries with date constraints that were initially run in the Workbench will now run in Web Client with no problem.

ISSUES FOUND:
      A issue was found but it is related to a new feature that adds date constraints to the item level (WEBCLIENT-162). The issue found will be tracked in WEBCLIENT-162 and since it is not directly related to this issue, this one will be updated to RESOLVED.
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/15/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/15/2015 Build Number: 1.7.07.0005 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client      i2b2 Workbench Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh (Release 1.7.06) Test Comments: Tested with the latest Web Client build and it appears to be working correctly. Queries with date constraints that were initially run in the Workbench will now run in Web Client with no problem. ISSUES FOUND: A issue was found but it is related to a new feature that adds date constraints to the item level ( WEBCLIENT-162 ). The issue found will be tracked in WEBCLIENT-162 and since it is not directly related to this issue, this one will be updated to RESOLVED.

Description

When you run a query in the workbench with a date constraint, these constraints are not maintained when you use the query in the Web Client. The date constraints do appear in the xml received when the item is dropped but they do not appear in the panel next to the item name. If you run the query it will not have the date constraints in the sent xml. Also if you go into the date constraint window the dates will not appear.

IMPORTANT: This issue is also a problem in the Workbench. CORE-191 has been entered to address this issue.

Attachments

Issue Links

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created: