• Workbench
    • None
      0|i0025r:
    • i2b2 Desktop (Workbench)
    • Constraints - Date
    • i2b2 Core
    • All databases
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments. As the user states the date constraints are in the xml that is returned when the previous query is dropped into the query tool but it is not updating the constraints in the Date Constraint window. As a result when the query is run there are no date constraints defined in the new query.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Log into the Web Client.
      2. Drag a concept to the Query Tool and add a date constraint.
      3. Run the query.
      4. Log into the Workbench
      5. In Previous Queries, identify the query you just ran in the Web Client.
      6. Drag it to the Query Tool.
      7. Notice the "Date" button does not have an underline, indicating it has a date constraint.
      8. Open the Date Constraint window and notice the dates defined on the original query do not appear.
      9. If you look at the XML message received when the query was dropped in the Query Tool, you will notice the correct date constraints are included in the message.

NOTE: This is also an issue in the reverse. If you run a query in the Workbench with date constraints and then run it in the Web Client, the date constraints from the original query are not updating the date constraint window.

A Web Client issue will be submitted to address the changes that will be needed on the Web Client.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments. As the user states the date constraints are in the xml that is returned when the previous query is dropped into the query tool but it is not updating the constraints in the Date Constraint window. As a result when the query is run there are no date constraints defined in the new query. STEPS TO REPRODUCE: 1. Log into the Web Client. 2. Drag a concept to the Query Tool and add a date constraint. 3. Run the query. 4. Log into the Workbench 5. In Previous Queries, identify the query you just ran in the Web Client. 6. Drag it to the Query Tool. 7. Notice the "Date" button does not have an underline, indicating it has a date constraint. 8. Open the Date Constraint window and notice the dates defined on the original query do not appear. 9. If you look at the XML message received when the query was dropped in the Query Tool, you will notice the correct date constraints are included in the message. NOTE: This is also an issue in the reverse. If you run a query in the Workbench with date constraints and then run it in the Web Client, the date constraints from the original query are not updating the date constraint window. A Web Client issue will be submitted to address the changes that will be needed on the Web Client.

Description

A query created in the web client with a date constraint on a group and when same query is dragged in on the workbench the entire date constraint is lost. When you look at the QUERY_MASTER table the request XML has the date constraint saved.

Request XML from QUERY_MASTER:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
      <ns3:query_definition xmlns:ns2="http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/1.1/" xmlns:ns4="http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/analysisdefinition/1.1/" xmlns:ns3="http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/querydefinition/1.1/">
          <query_name>Diabetes mellit@07:57:56</query_name>
          <query_timing>ANY</query_timing>
          <specificity_scale>0</specificity_scale>
          <panel>
              <panel_number>1</panel_number>
              <panel_timing>ANY</panel_timing>
              <panel_date_from>2015-01-15T00:00:00.000-05:00</panel_date_from>
              <panel_date_to>2015-01-30T00:00:00.000-05:00</panel_date_to>
              <panel_accuracy_scale>100</panel_accuracy_scale>
              <invert>0</invert>
              <total_item_occurrences>1</total_item_occurrences>
              <item>
                  <hlevel>4</hlevel>
                  <item_name>Diabetes mellitus</item_name>
                  <item_key>\\I2B2_NCBO\Icd9cm\(001-999.99) D~9lye\(240-279.99) E~7i20\(249-259.99) D~uwjq\(250) Diabetes~kvrx\</item_key>
                  <item_icon>FAE</item_icon>
                  <tooltip>Icd9cm \ DISEASES AND INJURIES \ ENDOCRINE, NUTRITIONAL AND METABOLIC DISEASES, AND IMMUNITY DISORDERS \ DISEASES OF OTHER ENDOCRINE GLANDS \ Diabetes mellitus</tooltip>
                  <class>ENC</class>
                  <item_is_synonym>false</item_is_synonym>
              </item>
          </panel>
      </ns3:query_definition>

Attachments

Issue Links

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
              ragehrke Robert Gehrke
              Votes: