The i2b2 Web Client has a built in feature where an announcement will appear upon user log in, that has to to be acknowledged by the user in order for them to continue the log in process. This is a good option for a Terms of Access message that requires the user to accept before proceeding to their i2b2 Web Client session.
This announcement displays simple html in a prompt box. This prompt box includes two buttons: "Yes, I agree" and "No, I disagree".
Example i2b2 Web Client Announcement
- Create simple html that contain the TOA text. Or you can add a link to a document that contains the TOA text
- Place this html in a div with a height of 325px and overflow auto. This will place scroll bars when needed
- Replace all of the <, >, and " with <, >, and "
- Remove all newlines (\n,\r) from the html. All the text has to be on one line
- Invoke the pm:set_project_param PM service to add announcement project parameter for your SHRINE ACT project
Example html from Steps 1-2