Ontology Tools
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 7 Next »

i2b2 Sponsored Project - Mapping tools

A set of mapping tools have been created to assist with the assignment and/or verification of mappings between two ontologies. In the Software section we provide a sample workbench client / vm image that have been pre-configured with a small subset of ICD-9 to ICD-10 mappings. The mappings presented here were derived from the UMLS GEM (general equivalent mappings).  

Preliminary Release Candidate Software

Below are a workbench/VM image pair that have been pre-configured with preliminary Release Candidate mapping tool software.

After starting up the VM, you will see a message about how to configure the i2b2workbench.properties file to use this server.  Follow the instructions for step 3.  Upon startup of the workbench, log in as demo/demouser.

3) i2b2Workbench

Copy the following text into the properties file (i2b2workbench.properties)

I2b2.1= ....

i2b2workbench-win-map-10RC1.zip  Workbench client (1.6.5 , windows compatible) pre-configured with Mapping plugins 1.0RC1

i2b2vmware_mapping-10RC1.zip               VM image: 1.6.5 hive pre-configured with MAP cell version 1.0RC1

Ontology Mapping Tutorial                        Tutorial for the Ontology Mapping tool plugins

• No labels