OMOP
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Next »

About this chapter

The data installation chapter outlines the process of installing the i2b2 data that is specific to the i2b2 on OMOP project. This process involves creating tables, procedures, views as well as loading data into the tables. The i2b2 data being loaded is based off the CMS SynPUF 1k sample data that is provided by OMOP.

In this chapter we will be using the scripts provided in the data package to create tables and load them with sample data.

Assumptions

The data in this package provides data for a domain of i2b2demo and a project of Demo. The assumption is that the PM Service will be configured as such when installing the PM Cell.

Pre-requisites

Before moving forward with the installation of the i2b2 on OMOP tables the following requirements must be met.

Requirements Section

Your i2b2 hivedata and pmdata tables have been installed and loaded with the data provided in the standard i2b2 data file.

Installed your CDM tables and loaded data from the SynPUF sample data file.

The OHDSI maintains the CDM tables, for additional information on setting up these tables, please see the OMOP CDM page.

CDM tables reside in the same database / schema as your i2b2 tables

TO DO: FINISH THIS NOTE

info Note
In your i2b2 database you may or may not have installed the crcdata and metadata tables that are provided in the standard i2b2 data package. If you have installed them you will need to delete them

Order of Installation

It is important the tables, procedures, and views are installed in the order defined below. Failure to do so will result in errors when running the scripts.

CRC Tables

• crcdata: create tables
  • crcdata: create procedures
  • crcdata: load data
  • crcdata: create OMOP views

Ontology Tables

• metadata: create tables
  • metadata: load data 

Workplace Tables

• workdata: create tables
  • workdata: load data 

• No labels