The Import Browser serves multiple purposes:
- Quick overview about your i2b2 servers.
- Quick overview about the i2b2 projects.
- Quick overview about your datasource servers.
- Starting point for your data import.
- Progress bar and log.
With the Mapping Editor you can (see more detailed page):
- Load an existing i2b2 ontology.
- Generate a new i2b2 ontology (from scratch or from an existing one).
- Map items onto each other.
- Create, read, update and delete items and folder.
- Add a start- and enddates.
- Merge items and folder with standardterminologies.
Mapping Editor Progress
The Mapping Editor Progress view gives you the progress of every action done within the Mapping Editor.
The Status View gives you the status of every action done within the Mapping Editor.
Staging Info View
Within the Staging Info View you can see detailed information about an item or a folder of an existing i2b2 ontology that you previously loaded into the Mapping Editor. This are all items and folders on the left hand side of the Mapping Editor.
Target Info View
Within the Target Info View you can see detailed information about an item or a folder of your new i2b2 ontology. This are all items and folders on the right hand side of the Mapping Editor.