IDRT - Integrated Data Repository Toolkit
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 5 Next »

The IDRT project is a collaborative effort from the Department of Medical Informatics, University Medical Center Göttingen, the Chair of Medical Informatics, Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, and the Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Epidemiology (IMISE), University Leipzig, Germany. It was funded by a grant form TMF – Technology, Methods, and Infrastructure for Networked Medical Research, Berlin, Germany.

Part

Main Contributors and Contact

i2b2 WizardSebastian Mate <Sebastian.Mate@imi.med.fau.de>,
IDRT Import and Mapping ToolBenjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Import CSV, DB Tables and CDISC ODMBenjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Import §21 and Biomaterial BankThomas Ganslandt <thomas.ganslandt@uk-erlangen.de>, Igor Engel <igor.engel@imi.med.fau.de>, Sebastian Mate <sebastian.mate@imi.med.fau.de>
Import Standardterminologies and MDRMatthias Löbe <matthias.loebe@imise.uni-leipzig.de>, Sebastian Stäubert <sebastian.staeubert@imise.uni-leipzig.de>
IDRT i2b2 Web Client PluginBenjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Lodahl, Robert <robert.lodahl@stud.uni-goettingen.de>, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>
Best Practices for Performance OptimizationThomas Ganslandt <thomas.ganslandt@uk-erlangen.de >, Jan Christoph <jan.christoph@imi.med.fau.de>
Best Practices for Ontology Construction 
ETL-Infrastructure and i2b2-ModifierChristian Bauer <christian.bauer@med.uni-goettingen.de>, Benjamin Baum <benjamin.baum@med.uni-goettingen.de>

• No labels