Clinical Trender
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Current »

Introduction:

Clinical Trender is a plugin/cell still in the alpha stages that allows researchers to follow a cohort and properties of a cohort over time.

View the 2012 AUG poster showing examples of functionality:

i2b2_AUG_2012_Clinical_Trender.pdf

Downloads:  Clinical Trender is available from the Google Code project http://code.google.com/p/i2b2-clinical-trender/

What the Clinical Trender can do:

• Given a previously identified i2b2 Patient Set, show how that set has grown monthly over several years.
  • Given a previously identified i2b2 Patient Set and an individual concept from the ontology tree, show occurrence distribution over time of that concept in the cohort.
  • Given a previously identified i2b2 Patient Set and an individual concept from the ontology tree, show concept value distribution over time of that concept in the cohort.
  • Concept values will pull from either tval_char or nval_num as defined.

What the Clinical Trender can not yet do:

• Analyze multiple concepts or a folder of concepts at once.
  • Analyze concepts that are not traditional concept_dimension queries, this means age calculations and dimensional queries into the patient_dimension, visit_dimension, provider_dimension will cause errors.

Thanks for trying this out.  Please forward any log exceptions or feature requests to bostasie@wakehealth.edu, or utilize the code.google.com project Issues tab.

Navigate space

• No labels