CRC Tester
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Download the source code for CRC Test Plug-in

The following steps outline how to download the source code for the CRC Test Plug-in.

1. Go to the i2b2 website.
  2. At the top of the page there is a navigation bar, click on Software to go to the software page.

3. Once the software page loads, scroll down to the section called Downloadables.
  4. Click on the Source Code box.

5. Information about the latest version and a list of zip files available for download will appear.
  6. Scroll down to the section called Optional Components.
  7. Select the appropriate file to download.

The name of the files shown in the above image may vary slightly depending on the version of the i2b2 software you are downloading. The file name will always start with the name of the plug-in and last part is dependent on the version of the software in the zip file.

Example: "1000" means the zip file contains version 1.0.00 of the CRC Test plug-in.

8. The Download page will open. At this point, if you are not already a registered user you will need to do so. If you are a returning user you can click on the file download link.

9. The next step is to review the i2b2 license and choose to either accept or decline.
    1. If you choose to Decline you will be brought back to the main i2b2 Software page.
    2. If you agree with the license click on Accept to continue with the download.
  10. The Save dialog box will open.
  11. Click on the Save button and the zip file will be saved to your Download folder.

Depending on your browser and it's version you may need to select a target directory to save the zip file.

• No labels