Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 10 Next »

Release Highlights

Release 1.7 = Temporal Query Enabled i2b2

Release Date: December 20, 2013

Version 1.7 of the i2b2 software features two important innovations.

1. Temporal Queries

The first innovation is the introduction of temporal queries, an implementation of the temporal theory development from Core 1. This will allow the definition of events from collections of observations, and then ordering of those events to occur in specific sequences with a specified number of intervening hours or days.

2. Identity Management (IM) Cell

The second innovation is support for the identity management cell which will enable the maintenance of protected health information in a separate area of the i2b2 Hive. The workflows that begin with unencrypted, fully identified notes or other kinds of identified data will be able to produce de-identified data at various levels. Depending on the transformation chosen, de-identified data may also be linked back to its original identified data.

Other Major Software Enhancements

• New Patient Sets view
  • New Patient Mapping view that enables users with the appropriate access to view all site IDs (MRNs) for a set of patients.
  • New Managers Tool view that is designed to support the new Identity Management (IM) cell. It will display an audit report that contains the patients that were accessed and by whom.
  • New Find in Workplace view that allows users to search the Workplace view for stored items.
  • Added searching, paging, filter-by-date and filter-by-user capabilities to the Previous Queries view.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7 please see the 1.7.00 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.01 = Bug Fixes

Release Date: February 4, 2014

Version 1.7.01 of the i2b2 software fixes a few issues with the i2b2 Web Client, Database Scripts and the i2b2 Server.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.01 please see the 1.7.01 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.02 = Password Management

Release Date: July 1, 2014

Version 1.7.02 introduces improvements to password management in the i2b2 software. User are now able to change their i2b2 password from within the i2b2 Web Client or Workbench. In addition to this new feature, a number of issues were resolved in the i2b2 Core Software and the i2b2 Web Client.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.02 please see the 1.7.02 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.03 = Bug Fixes

Release Date: August 15, 2014

Version 1.7.03 of the i2b2 software fixes an issue with running temporal queries in the i2b2 Web Client. A minor fix was also made to the Ontology cell; the applied path is no longer required by the Ontology cell when running a query.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.03 please see the 1.7.03 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.03a = Bug Fixes for the i2b2 Web Client

Release Date: August 28, 2014

Version 1.7.03a is a minor release to fix a couple of issues with printing queries in the i2b2 Web Client.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.03a please see the 1.7.03a Release Notes.

Release 1.7.04 = Bug Fixes

Release Date: November 13, 2014

Version 1.7.04 of the i2b2 software contains an important fix to roles based access; Users with DATA_LDS are no longer able to view deidentified data such as the information contained in the blob columns. This release also contains fixes for several display issues with the Timeline view in the i2b2 Workbench. Additional bug fixes are included to fix issues with Project Requests, Temporal Queries and Date Constraints in the Web Client.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.04 please see the 1.7.04 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.05 = Graphing Results and Search Previous Queries

Release Date: May 6, 2015

Version 1.7.05 of the i2b2 software contains several new features and improvements to the usability of the i2b2 Web Client.

• New Graph Results view displays the analysis breakdowns in a graph to easily visualize the data.
  • New Find view for Previous Queries that can be used to search for a particular query, type of result returned in the query or a specific patient.
  • The ability to refresh both the Workplace and Previous Queries by clicking on the new refresh button.

This release also contains fixes for disabling ability to drag containers to other views, value constraints not displaying in Query Tool panel when dropping a previous query, and observation details missing from the timeline.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.05 please see the 1.7.05 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.06 = Bug Fixes

Release Date: August 12, 2015

Version 1.7.06 of the i2b2 software fixes a few issues with the i2b2 Web Client, Workbench, and Server.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.06 please see the 1.7.06 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.07 = i2b2 Web Client Plugins and Community Improvements

Release Date: January 15, 2016

Version 1.7.07 of the i2b2 software contains several new features and improvements to the usability of the i2b2 Web Client and the process of findng and installing Web Client plugins.

• New Plugin Gallery to view all available Web Client plugins and a new Plugin Installer to easily install them into your Web Client
  • New Query Report that displays all the details about the query, the query results, and and the result graphs. This report can also be printed.
  • Date constraints can now be added to the individual items listed in a panel.
  • New Plugin Menu added to the Analysis Tools link.
  • Now able to delete temporal relationship and events from a temporal query.

Version 1.7.07 of the i2b2 software fixes a few issues with the i2b2 Web Client, Data, and Server.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.07 please see the 1.7.07 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.07b = i2b2 Web Client / Admin Bug Fix

Release Date: February 23, 2016

Version 1.7.07b of the i2b2 software contains bug fixes for the i2b2 Web Client and Admin. One of these fixes includes changes to the PHP proxy.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.07b please see the 1.7.07b Release Notes.

Release 1.7.07c = Bug Fixes for the i2b2 Web Client and Admin

Release Date: June 7, 2016

Version 1.7.07c fixes a problem where the "timeout" message did not display to users when a query timed out of the small queue.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.07c please see the 1.7.07c Release Notes.

Release 1.7.08 = Bug Fixes for the i2b2 Web Client and Admin

Release Date: October 7, 2016

Version 1.7.07c fixes a problem where the "timeout" message did not display to users when a query timed out of the small queue.

important Important - Upgraded to WildFly 10
In order to address some of the security vulnerabilities that exist in some JBoss installations, the i2b2 Server has been upgraded to use WildFly. In 2014 Red Hat renamed their JBoss Application Server to WildFly and their latest version (WildFly 10) addresses the known security vulnerabilities. The release notes contain information on the property files that need to be updated to change from JBoss 7 to WildFly 10.

Other Major Software Enhancements

• SQL Server: Option to Improve Query Performance by choosing to use a temp table instead of a 'WITH' clause
  • Improvements to the process of queueing queries: The same three queues exist, however there are additional statuses that will indicate what queue the query is in and its status.
  • Administrators can now view, edit or add a new entry to the DB Lookup tables. This new feature is accessible via the Admin Module.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.08 please see the 1.7.08 Release Notes.

Release 1.7.08a = Bug Fixes for the i2b2 Web Client

Release Date: November 23, 2016

Version 1.7.08a fixes several problems with the queueing process. Here are some of the highlights.

• The CRC returns an error when a query times out and moves on to the medium queue. The query continues to run in the background, however the user is not aware of this.
  • Queries are stuck in queue when previous query results in an error.
  • Queries do not stop running when they time out of the large queue.
  • Statuses are not updated when query times out or an error occurs

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.08a please see the 1.7.08a Release Notes.

Release 1.7.08b = Bug Fix for the i2b2 Web Client

Release Date: December 14, 2016

Version 1.7.08b fixes a minor issue where the CRC wasn't updating the BATCH_MODE in the table correctly. When a query finished running, the BATCH_MODE would remain as PROCESSING instead of FINISHED. This caused a problem in the i2b2 Workbench where the Timeline would not automatically generate when the query finished.

For detailed information on the changes included in release 1.7.08b please see the 1.7.08b Release Notes.

Error rendering macro 'ui-children'

null

• No labels