About Release Documentation
The Release Documentation space contains the Release Notes for all versions of the i2b2 Software. The notes are grouped into one of three categories:
- Latest Release Notes
- Release notes for the most recent versions of the i2b2 software
- Includes release 1.7.08 up to the current release
- Recent Release Notes
- Release notes for versions of the i2b2 that were released in the past 4 years.
- Includes release 1.7.00 up to 1.7.07c
- Older Release Notes
- Release notes for versions of the i2b2 that were released over 4 years ago.
- Includes all the releases prior to 1.7 (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6)
Summary of i2b2 Releases and Support
As stated in the previous "About" section, the release notes are grouped together based on how long ago the software was released. The main page for each group contains a summary or highlight of the changes included in each of the releases found in its subsequent pages. The summaries are displayed in reverse chronological order with the newest release displaying at the top. The oldest release is at the end of the page.
Detailed information about the changes for each release can be found on each of the individual release notes. The pages can be accessed from the navigation tree on the left or clicking on the links located throughout the pages.
- Internet Explorer
- SQL Server
Supported Operating Systems
- Centos / Linux OS
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008