• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

UI Steps
sizelarge

UI Step

Unzip Folders and Files

Manual Install Steps

Version 1.1 is released to ACT sites as a zipped folder containing the ACT web-client named act-webclient. To deploy the web-client at a local site user must first unzip the act-webclient folder into a local drive. After unzip, the directory structure of the folder will look like this:

UI Step

Set Up Working Directory

Create the following directories on your system:  /opt/viewer_jobs (You can provide your own choice of directories and name names as described below)

Include Page
Working Directory
Working Directory

UI Step

Edit Configurations

Info Box
titleEdit Config files locally

It is a good idea to edit config files locally and then copy all files to the web server.

To ensure that the ACT software works correctly, the ACT_config.php file has to be edited to accommodate your environment. This file can be found in the act-webclient root directory.

Details for each configuration task are shown below.

Shrine URL:

Include Page
SHRINE URL
SHRINE URL

i2b2 Domain & PM cell URL:

Include Page
i2b2_config_data.js
i2b2_config_data.js

UI Step

Deploy the ACT Web Client to web server

Once Step 1 through 3 are done, user must copy/upload the edited ACT-webclient folder to their web server (eg. /var/www/html/).

UI Step

Validate ACT Web Client installation

After the ACT webclient is successfully deployed to the web server, the user can validate the installation using a tool provided with the webclient.

This tool can be accessed at http(s)/url_to_your_webclient/ACT_requirements.php .

Include Page
ACT Validator
ACT Validator