- i2b2 is an open-source clinical data warehousing and analytics research platform used at over 250 locations worldwide. i2b2 enables sharing, integration, standardization, and analysis of heterogenous data from healthcare and research.
- The i2b2 Community is a life-sciences-focused open-source, open-data community. This wiki is the central place for the i2b2 Community to communicate and share projects with other users. Here you will find the latest information on the i2b2 Software, what others in the community are doing, and find resources to help answer any questions you may have about the i2b2.
For End Users
What's New in i2b2?
- i2b2 tranSMART Working Groups
- i2b2 Release 1.7.11 now available! New security features and much more!
- Upgrade server to 1.7.11
- Upgrade server to 1.7.10
- Upgrade server to 1.7.09c
- New Project: i2b2 on Genomics Data
- Workbench Release 2.0.01 includes 2 linux VMs
- New Workbench Space
- New Project: i2b2 on OMOP
- i2b2 is part of the i2b2 tranSMART Foundation, which brings together an NIH-funded enterprise clinical research platform (i2b2) and pharma-developed software for translational research studies (tranSMART).
i2b2 Log4j Vulnerability Update
None of the versions of i2b2 are using the effected version of the Log4j vulnerability.
If you have questions contact us here.
Consortium for Clinical Characterization of Covid-19 by EHR (4CE)
4CE is an international consortium for electronic health record (EHR) data-driven studies of the COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of this effort—led by the i2b2 international academics users group—is to inform doctors, epidemiologists and the public about COVID-19 patients with data acquired through the health care process.
New i2b2 Community Projects