Clinical Trender is a plugin/cell still in the alpha stages that allows researchers to follow a cohort and properties of a cohort over time.
View the 2012 AUG poster showing examples of functionality:
Clinical Trender is available from the Google Code project http://code.google.com/p/i2b2-clinical-trender/
What the Clinical Trender can do
- Given a previously identified i2b2 Patient Set, show how that set has grown monthly over several years.
- Given a previously identified i2b2 Patient Set and an individual concept from the ontology tree, show occurrence distribution over time of that concept in the cohort.
- Given a previously identified i2b2 Patient Set and an individual concept from the ontology tree, show concept value distribution over time of that concept in the cohort.
- Concept values will pull from either tval_char or nval_num as defined.
What the Clinical Trender
cannot do yet
- Analyze multiple concepts or a folder of concepts at once.
- Analyze concepts that are not traditional concept_dimension queries, this means age calculations and dimensional queries into the patient_dimension, visit_dimension, provider_dimension will cause errors.
Thanks for trying this out. Please forward any log exceptions or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, or utilize the code.google.com project Issues tab.
|Page Tree Search|