i2b2 on Genomics Data
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

1. Add GENOMICS_UPLOAD_LOG table in the CRC database (the create script can be found in the package). This table is mainly used by the application to keep track of all the vcf files and patients loading status.
  2. Add a nullable column of integer type named SUBJECT_ID in PATIENT_DIMENSION table (Alter script can be found in the package). This column is supposed to contain patients’ local site id for a client site. For the application to work one test row in the PATIENT_DIMENSION table should be altered to have subject_id = 1000025.
  3. Update “MEGA_V1_B1_ETL.exe.config” file inside “i2b2_Genomics_ETL> i2b2_Genomics_ETL>bin> Debug” folder to point to local environment.
  4. Execute the app by double clicking on “MEGA_V1_B1_ETL.exe” inside “i2b2_Genomics_ETL> i2b2_Genomics_ETL>bin> Debug” folder that brings the following screen:

1. Image Added

1. Enter 1,2 and press enter which bring s the following screen:

1. Image Added

1. Enter an encounter number that is more than the maximum encounter number in your CRC database and confirm that by “Y”
    Image Added

Once the process ends successfully the newly loaded data can be found in the observation fact table.