Steps to Edit a Project User Parameter
The following steps outline the process of editing a project user parameter in the i2b2 Administration Module.
Assumption: The following steps assume you are already logged into the i2b2 Administration Module. If you do not know how to login please see the chapter titled i2b2 Administration Module Install.
1. In the Navigation panel, expand Manage Projects to display a list of projects.
2. Expand the name of the project that has the user whose parameter you want to edit.
3. Expand the name of the user to display a list of options.
4. Expand the Params option to display a list of the parameters.
5. Click on the name of the parameter you want to edit.
6. The Parameters Summary page will display on the right side of the window pane.
7. Make the edits to the parameter and click on Save to save the changes.
8. In the Navigation panel click on Params to refresh the hierarchical tree and display the new parameter.