Search

Help

Page 51 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.014 seconds)

1. ETL Process

used by the application to keep track of all the vcf files and patients loading status. Add a nullable column of integer type named SUBJECT_ID
    i2b2 on Genomics DataFeb 21, 2018
  2. Web Client JavaScript Namespaces

and are routed to the correct even handlers       TypeControllers Namespace containing all SDX data type specific processing libraries
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 15, 2012
  3. Troubleshooting Tips for i2b2 & SHRINE

is to run your Wildfly "in the console" and not in the background. You can do this by first shutting down your Wildfly server. Once it's shutdown, you can type
  4. 721. Creating an optimal hierarchy

Universal vs project-focused One of the first considerations when starting to design an i2b2 project ontology is the primary target audience that is expected to formulate the queries. Basically, there are two types of users: people that know the project and therefore know the structure of the data people that want
  5. 10.4.4.2.4 Setfinder Query - Lockout Properties

In i2b2 a user who is able to run queries and is only allowed to see aggregated results is known as an obfuscated user. An example of an aggregated result is Number of patients; this analysis type will only return the a patient set size - no patient data is returned. The obfuscated user is limited to the number
  6. 1.1 About this Guide

guide. It is noted within the documentation when information is specific to a type of database or operating system. The document has been streamlined to provide
  7. 1.4.2 Domain Configuration

As stated earlier, the configuration attribute called lstDomains is an array containing one or more domain definition objects. The domain definition data object contains the following attributes for each data object. Name Optional Type Description domain N String A short code used
  8. AUG Email 2011-Jul

will be resolved in RC4. 2. The sqlserver QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH entries were incorrect causing the Analysis types gender/race/etc breakdowns to fail and the patient … project_idDemo/project_id /message_header response_header result_status status type="DONE"Ontology processing completed/status /result_status /response_header
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  9. Glossary

, there are several types of constraints that can be defined in the Query Tool view.  These include Date Constraints, Exclusion, Occurrence, Panel, Temporal, and Value … Panel contains items or other Folders that are added by the user. Different types of Folders and their Icons: Regular Folder screenshot_273.png
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  10. AUG Email 2013-Jan

with "<" which the workbench may interpret as the beginning of an xml <tag>. Is the problem isolated to terms of this type?  Try renaming the term and its c_fullpath … that are giving error on workbench works fine on the webclient so we don't think it is an issue with the ontology itself. We are thinking it is some type
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013