Search

Help

Page 51 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.012 seconds)

1. SHRINE Home

investigators may use the SHRINE web-based query tool to determine the aggregate total number of patients at participating hospitals who meet a given set of inclusion
    SHRINEJun 28, 2011
  2. Data Storage

to the visualization of concepts in the i2b2 workbench as well as for querying the data. The next two sections are a representation o the i2b2 ontology table
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  3. delete_child

or container to be deleted. The Ontology server performs the following steps: Parses the node information to obtain the key / table_cd Query
  4. get_schemes

available for the user from the PM Cell; this also serves to validate the user. Query the table of schemes and pass back a list of schemes associated
  5. get_folder_by_userid

The WORK server performs the following steps: Get a list of roles available for this user from the PM cell (this also serves to validate the user) Query
  6. annotate_child

tooltip for a given leaf or folder. WORK server performs the following steps: Parses the leaf or folder index to obtain the key / table_cd Query
  7. Storing Group Templates-

A group template may be dragged from the Group label of the Query Tool view. The namespace for the schema that defines the Group Template XML content is http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/querydefinition/1.1/ http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/querydefinition/1.1/ The plugin_drag_drop XML message for a group
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  8. OVERVIEW

The Clinical Research Chart (CRC) repository cell is one of the core cells in the i2b2 Hive. The CRC cell is designed with several requirements. The main requirements are: It must be able to hold healthcare information from many different venues and allow it to be queried rapidly even if there are hundreds
  9. Accrual to Clinical Trials i2b2 Community Wiki

of a SHRINE network of participating institutions in order to query for aggregate patient counts across all sites in real-time.  PHASE TWO continues the workflow
  10. Drug Induced Liver Injury

Description, motivation, and aim of the study 2 Criteria.xlsx Criteria.xlsx Inclusion/exclusion criteria of subjects ACT Queries (updated