Search

Help

Page 50 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.008 seconds)

1. 1.3 Versions

of this enhancement a new view in the i2b2 workbench is available to users. Information in this view is related to the most common concepts and queries used … Enhanced</li> <li>Constraining Items by Values in Queries</li> <li>XML File Returns Patient Count</li> <li>Patient Gender Count</li
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  2. 342. Import CSV

Truncate i2b2 Project? If you check this, the project will be truncated before the data is uploaded. Truncate Previous Queries? This will truncate the previous queries tables. Database Indexing Ignore: Don't touch the indexes; Stop/Start: Stop the indexes before the upload and start them
  3. 344. Import §21 Files

. Truncate Previous Queries? This will truncate the previous queries tables. Set patient_count after import This will fill the c_totalnum column. P21
  4. Upgrade to 1.7.08b from 1.7.05+

browser and verify that i2b2 is working normally (e.g. confirm that queries can run and complete, and previous queries can be retrieved, etc.) Download
    Release ManagementJun 13, 2018
  5. 1.6.01 Release Notes

performing a query using at least one term that contains an apostrophe in the path name. STATUS/RESOLUTION: This issue has been resolved. All apostrophes will be escaped in SQL statements and the correct number of patients are returned when running a query. Project Management: Not able to add new users An error
    Release ManagementNov 03, 2011
  6. Upgrading from i2b2 1.7.05+ to 1.7.08b

Navigate to your local i2b2 web client in your browser and verify that i2b2 is working normally (e.g. confirm that queries can run and complete, and previous queries can be retrieved, etc.) Download Description i2b2 Version File Size Download Link Requirements i2b2 1.7.05+ to 1.7.08b Server Upgrade 1.7.08b
    Release ManagementJan 26, 2017
  7. Upgrade to version (1.7.12a)

standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.) Migration of unmigrated
    Release ManagementMay 31, 2022
  8. 345. Import Standardterminologies

combine the two data elements into one and modify facts referencing the concepts accordingly (schema and data mapping). The result is easier to query and easier … . That is hard to handle for the user because of the sheer size, but also because nobody knows what all the codes stand for. Selecting all neoplasms for an i2b2 query
  9. Storing Encounter Collections

An encounter collection (or set) may be dragged from the Previous Query view. The namespace for the schema that defines the Encounter Collection XML content is http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/1.1/ http://www.i2b2.org/xsd/cell/crc/psm/1.1/ The plugin_drag_drop XML message for an encounter collection
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  10. 300. IDRT Import and Mapping Tool (IMT)

Summary The IDRT Import and Mapping Tool (IMT) serves two purposes: Importing data from various source formats into i2b2 Create and maintain a sophisticated i2b2 ontology for navigation and querying The IMT is Java client application. It is expected to run locally and requires a network connection to the i2b2