Search

Help

Page 48 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. 1.5.00 Release Notes

while preserving powerful methods for querying the data. Detailed information regarding the functionality of the Project Request plug-in can be found … as a separate interface. Query by Provider Dimension The ability to query by provider dimension was added to i2b2 release 1.5. To support this new feature
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  2. 713. ETL Optimization

established in the classic data warehouse field. Disabling Index Maintenance during Loading As mentioned in the query optimization page, the i2b2 database schema contains several indexes to speed up query performance. When data is being loaded into indexed tables, the databases has to simultaneously update or extend
  3. Upgrade to 1.7.13

local i2b2 Web Client in your preferred browser and verify you are able to log on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.)
    Release ManagementMar 26, 2024
  4. Applying Branding Styles to the i2b2 Web Client v1.8

styling is needed each cell has one or more CSS files within their assets subdirectory. For example, to change styles of the CRC's query history window you can
  5. OVERVIEW -

The Workplace Framework cell (WORK) is an i2b2 Hive core cell. This cell manages i2b2 project specific XML data objects for user of a given project. The project specific XML data objects originate in other views or cells, such as Ontology or Previous Query and are stored in the WORK cell as a convenience
  6. Uses Style1

. Request DAO Data Access Object Supports database query operations. Work Data Object Transfer Object Object representation of persisted
  7. 100. IDRT Tools Overview

instance matures - certain tricks will make loading data and calculating queries faster. Best Practices for Ontology Construction The i2b2 ontology is primarily
  8. Next Steps

After completing the installation of the CRC, Ontology, and Workplace tables, the next step is to configure the i2b2 software to query multiple fact tables
    OMOPApr 05, 2017
  9. Project Files

, and utilities used by i2b2 hive. edu.harvard.i2b2.eclipse.plugins.crc.test   Contains source code for the CRC Test plug-in and the Run Query view
    CRC TesterDec 06, 2012
  10. Phase Two Software

of the formation of a SHRINE network of participating institutions in order to query for aggregate patient counts across all sites in real-time. PHASE TWO, as shown