Search

Help

Page 41 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.013 seconds)

1. 726. Miscellaneous

a folder is only a substitute for its containing leafs (R65.0 - R65.9). To be able to query such fact in i2b2, you need an extra leaf even if this is a defeat … is visible and selectable for querying to everyone. If you want to limit visibility, it's more practical to create different projects, assign user accounts
  2. The Workplace Panel

Information in the Workplace view I can contain the most common concepts and queries that an individual uses and in essence becomes their personal workspace … and it is used to store items added by the individual user. This level cannot be used when creating a query. screenshot_1643.png Folders A folder
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  3. 3.4 Verify Workbench Installation

(Navigate and Find Terms, Query Tool, Previous Queries and Workplace). You should not receive any errors regarding the PM Cell. If you are not able to log
  4. AUG Email 2011-Oct

to escape apostrophe in SQL Statements Zero patients are returned when performing a query using at least one term that contains an apostrophe in the path name … : jake.cobb.gmail on behalf of Jake Cobb [jake.cobb.gatech] Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 5:06 PM To: i2b2 Subject: Query result after
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  5. Chapter 5. Client Installation

i2b2 1.8 introduces a completely rewritten powerful web client query tool and we recommend all users use this. Additionally, we still provide two deprecated clients: the classic web client and a thick client called the i2b2 Workbench.  i2b2 1.8 Web Client (recommended) i2b2 Administration Module (based
  6. 1. i2b2 Web Client Install

i2b2 1.8 introduces a completely rewritten powerful web client query tool and we recommend all users use this. Additionally, we still provide two deprecated clients: the classic web client and a thick client called the i2b2 Workbench.  i2b2 1.8 Web Client (recommended) i2b2 Administration Module (based
  7. Loyalty Cohorts

be created from a patient set query in i2b2. Below is an example that looks up the cohort from a patient set query named "patient set test1" run by user "demouser
    Bundles and CDMJun 26, 2024
  8. Upgrade to version 1.8.1

local i2b2 Web Client in your preferred browser and verify you are able to log on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.)
    Release ManagementJun 21, 2024
  9. Upgrade to version 1.8.0

are able to log on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.)
    Release ManagementJun 21, 2024
  10. 347. Import from Biomaterial Bank

in translational research. The intuitive query capabilities of i2b2 make it an ideal platform for querying combined data from clinical or study records, biosamples … to generate a consistent concept hierarchy of templates, versions, fields and values from the raw source data. To enable queries over both specimen and (clinical