Search

Help

Page 38 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. AUG Email 2011-Apr

database i2b2 Application runs atleast 50 times faster (for the huge queries). I looked the explain plan for the same query on both the databases and it looks … query could be related to the database configuration. You can find which datasouce config is giving this error from the server log. The changes to the CRC JMS
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  2. Ontologies 101

http://unmc.edu> What is an i2b2 ontology? See our definitions of various terms used in this tutorial Building blocks of an i2b2 query This is what “drives” the upper-left corner of the i2b2 webclient - it represents the “building blocks” of your i2b2 query. In order to make facts or observations you
    i2b2 Working GroupsMay 27, 2021
  3. 1.4.00 Release Notes

Previous Query Query Tool Timeline Workplace Optional plug-ins will be packaged as features and will be posted … true counts, but are "blurred" by a random amount. If the same query is performed multiple times (perhaps to average the blurring effect) the patient is locked
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  4. 710. Best Practices for Performance Optimization

be detrimental to query performance. The goal of this best practice guide is to summarize possible performance optimizations which do not require changes to the i2b2 application code. The measures described include database-level modifications (indexing, partitioning) as well as query strategy. During our tests, performance gains
  5. 6.8.1 Unit Conversion for Numerical Observations

this is not always possible. In this instance, you may wish to have the units converted automatically when running a query in which a value constraint is defined … setting) The parameter does not change the data stored in the database. It is simply applied when the query is run. For steps on how
  6. get_modifier_children

steps: Parses <parent> to obtain the table key and path. Queries the table of tables to confirm that the user / role can access the table that is referenced by the table key passed in. If not, return coded error. If max is set, the database is queried for that number of children associated with the parent
  7. PATIENT_DIMENSION Table

to be addressed in the future. The rules for using the codes in the columns to perform queries are represented in the metadata. For example, the columns shown … . In the way, the string is queried from left to right in a string comparison to determine which patients are returned by the query. For example, if a code is MA
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  8. Find Terms View

. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/U0piI1KXB9YWYle65Cd-otQbo7Ag8bBHegdcFxqOUHOoPs9dLzGOSPTozbaJAoNUym3Llj9GcwjZnecRv7oiAUPjOJMIu3spVoEwrPPiB-K2WcDjWzMkhCt1xs2n5M94O-bGXqA0 Query terms can be located using the Find Tab by selecting ‘Searching by Names’ or ‘Search by Code’ options Search By Names Tab - To find all query item containing a text use the Search By Names
    i2b2 Web ClientApr 30, 2019
  9. Client-Server Style -

cell. Workplace Data Repository Component This repository is a database for the i2b2 workplace data. JDBC Query Connector SQL query used
  10. Clinical Trender Home

queries, this means age calculations and dimensional queries into the patient_dimension, visit_dimension, provider_dimension will cause errors. Thanks
    Clinical TrenderJul 23, 2018