Search

Help

Page 37 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.012 seconds)

1. Technical_Review_Patient_Portal_-_Advanced_-_300.pdf

to renewal. Has a many to one relationship with the nxmd_med_renewals table ngweb_pat_alt_pharm Patient entered pharmacy. Medication Renewal Core Query select
    i2b2 Working Groups / … / EHR SystemsJul 03, 2018
  2. NCBO_Extraction_Users_Guide_2-0.pdf

. We therefore recommend that you query for and manually edit duplicate non-synonymous c_fullname entries in your final metadata table. select c_fullname
  3. NCBO_Extraction_Users_Guide_1-1.pdf

at a given level. We therefore recommend that you query for and manually edit duplicate non-synonymous c_fullname entries in your final metadata table. select
  4. CRC Test Plug-in

test cases that are pre-defined by the user. These test cases are simply an XML file that contains the information necessary to query the CRC Cell. A view called the Run Query view has been created to assist users in the loading of the test cases and reviewing the test results. The following is available for download
    CRC TesterDec 04, 2012
  5. Download

, your local i2b2 user with MANAGER role will be able to view all queries from your SHRINE and export lists of i2b2 patient numbers from a query. Download here
  6. AUG Email 2013-Feb

Last Updated: 03/19/2013 Studies i2b2 query design input solicited [02-27-2013] From: Bauer, Christian [christian.bauer.med.uni-goettingen.de] Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:30 AM To: i2b2 AUG Members Subject: AW: #studies i2b2 query design inpit solicited Hi, for our i2b2 installation
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  7. OMOP Home

similarities.  We take advantage of these similarities to offer an evolution of the i2b2 software that adapts to the OMOP data model.   This allows the query … .  In this project, we modify the CRC to run queries against multiple domain fact tables as dictated by the metadata.  This software package is designed to run
    OMOPJun 23, 2017
  8. NLP cTakes Home

is to harness the unstructured information by allowing i2b2 users to query and join that information with existing i2b2 concepts.  Currently, the entire note … queried by existing i2b2 interfaces. There will be 2 main components: An administrative tool (cTAKES GUI) that will allow users to specify the input DataSource
    NLP cTAKES ProjectJul 24, 2018
  9. Update Ontology Tables

a query in the i2b2, the CRC queries against the observation_fact table by default.   Update Metadata The CRC needs to know the name of the fact table to search when a term is used in a query. This is done by updating the metadata tables for each term you want redirected to an alternate fact table. You need to update
    Multi-fact TableMar 01, 2018
  10. AUG Email 2012-Jun

sense is we would want to have our folders line up to be really cross institutional compatible.  Otherwise, you have to build your queries down at the concept … Analytics University of Kansas Medical Center 913-945-7087 http://informatics.kumc.edu http://informatics.kumc.edu Query resulting while
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013