Search

Help

Page 30 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. Uses Style

operations. Setfinder DAO Module Supports operation like create query master, delete query, saving query definition and its results. PDO … and to build PDO response message. PDO DAO Module Module to query database based on PDO requests. edu.harvard.i2b2.server-common Module
  2. Project Setup

of times they can run the same query within a specified time period. If the user exceeds the maximum number of times then their account will be locked and only … are not obfuscated and the user is not limited to the number of times they can run the same query. DATA_LDS LDS = Limited Data Set The user can see all fields
    Server (Cells) DesignJan 10, 2023
  3. 10.9 Verify CRC Installation

you will see an error in the Query Tool and Previous Queries views. The communication with the PM and other cells does differ slightly when logging into the two clients, which is why we recommend you log into both the Web Client and the Workbench. Things to check: Can run a query without any errors
  4. ABSTRACT-

is called a "category". A category is defined as a set of data for which there is a common rule or rules for querying against the Clinical Research Chart (CRC … of a table of diagnostic terms and uses a single rule to build all diagnostic queries. worddavfe22a2b7a5cf1f8ebdd65d5bc6a59fdb.png Vocabularies in the ONT
  5. AUG Email 2011-Jun

, editor. Btw: In the Jboss console I see the observation query being executed without any errors. Thx, Mike From: Murphy, Shawn N. [SNMURPHY.PARTNERS … running i2b2 v1.6 RC3 and I get an error (see attached: Query Errors.png) when I run a query in the demodata with all the query result types checked (see
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  6. Features

SHRINE to i2b2 Connector Plug-in This plugin displays all flagged SHRINE queries executed on the ACT SHRINE network from inside the local ACT i2b2 webclient. Users can view any of the SHRINE queries and run them in their local i2b2. Patient List Exporter Plug-in This plugin allows users to download patient
  7. Storing Concepts

Concepts are used throughout i2b2 for a number of things but they are primarily used in queries, defining a model for the timeline or in the image view. By using the mouse, users will be able to drag concepts from the Ontology, Query Tool, or Timeline views. You may drag a single or multiple concepts from the view
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  8. 10.4.4.2 Optional Performance Properties

be modified to meet the needs of your environment. PDO Paging properties Analysis Plug-in - Queue Properties Setfinder Query - Timeout Properties Setfinder Query - Lockout Properties Setfinder Query - Temp Table Properties install-guide
  9. AUG Email 2011-Feb

on the connections with Enterprise identity management, import services that can hook up to the EMR and other external sources, and further query enhancements. Ontology … Weiner Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 12:56 PM To: 'Arvinder Choudhary'; 'Dan Connolly' Cc: i2b2 AUG Members; alicel Subject: RE: I2B2 speed of lab queries
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  10. AUG Email 2013-Jan

. To illustrate: if I query for, say, hypertensive disease (ICD9:401-405.99) in the last 3 years or so, for any clinical diagnosis modifier, I get about 63K patients. But if I do the same query dragging in each of the clinical diagnosis modifiers (encounter diagnosis, problem list, ...; see attached screenshot) except medical
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013