Search

Help

Page 28 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.023 seconds)

1. Header

Limit the size of the patient set returned in a query estimated_time The time estimated for the query to be completed. create_date The date the query was created. submit_date The data the query was submitted to be executed or run. complete_date The date a query finished
  2. Proposed Meeting Topics

improve usability? Can SHRINE feature be added to the standard i2b2 web client? Understand ongoing UI efforts (e.g., DFCI's UI) Building queries Modifiers Temporal queries Family relations Query for specimens and other entity types (instead of patients) Data quality and data insights Health services
    i2b2 Working GroupsJul 16, 2018
  3. 6.8.2 Enable Process Timing

Enable Query Processing Steps and Timing In the i2b2 Web Client when you run a query the length of time it takes to run the query will display in Query Status. A project parameter can be added that will expand the timing information that is displayed. Type of Parameter: Project Parameter Parameter Name
  4. 1.7.12a Release Notes

, including a very important query queueing improvement. After reading this documentation, please go to the Quick Upgrade Guide … import into i2b2, with ontology creation from REDCap forms Documentation updates for Apache Webserver timeout settings for previous queries run. Frontend
    Release ManagementDec 18, 2020
  5. AUG Email 2012-Jan

a procedure or an observation was made? On the last situation you bring up, it would be feasible to capture this type of encounter if some of the query … our researches has a need to a) query subjects from one/several different project(s) at the time b) query availability of samples for subjects c) do queries
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 29, 2012
  6. 420. Manual / Features

query just drag and drop a query from the list of Previous Queries onto the big region with the text Drop The Patient Set Here. After this was done, the retrieval of the information may take a while. When finishing, this tabular overview will be shown, in this example case for a query that have queried all male
  7. 1.7.12 Release Notes

timeout settings for previous queries run. Frontend Features Redesigned Find Terms By Name Find terms shows the terms' contextual hierarchy, and terms … , the left pane now makes all tabs accessible. image2019-10-29_17-11-57.png Larger Query Results Panel view after Query run When a query with breakdowns has
    Release ManagementFeb 27, 2020
  8. Panel Definition Details

The panel is the common definition used to query the data mart. The panel holds one or more <items>. These items can be one of the following: concept patient set id patients encounter set id another query The <item> constraints are OR-ed and the <panel> constraints are AND-ed in the query. Both
  9. What's New in i2b2 1.7.11 Release

be dragged to a query panel and all be dropped into the Workplace panel Previous Query Panel Previous queries panel with a list of patients can have a single patient dragged to a query panel Augmented the Previous Query View in i2b2 Web Client to have similar functionality as in the i2b2 Java Client Filter List By User
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  10. Appendix B - Install Checklist.pdf

Optional performance property Set the Analysis plug-in: Queue properties Optional performance property Set the Setfinder query: Timeout properties Optional performance property Set the Setfinder query: Lockout properties Optional performance property i2b2 Installation Document: Appendix B – i2b2 Installation