Steps to edit user roles
The following steps outline the process of editing a user's project role(s) in the i2b2 Administration Module.
1. In the Navigation panel, expand Manage Projects to display a list of projects.
2. Expand the name of the project that has the user whose roles you want to edit.
3. Expand the name of the user to display a list of options.
4. Click on the Roles option that displays under the user's name.
5. The Roles Management page will display on the right side of the window pane.
6. Check off the highest level of access this user can have for this project. This will remove any roles above it.
7. Click on Save to save the changes.