In order to use the i2b2 Workbench or Web Client a user has to be setup in project management and given access to one or more projects. In addition, variables can be defined for a user that can be specific to one project or used across multiple projects.
- General information about the user will be stored in the PM_USER_DATA table.
- The USER_ID will be referenced in other tables such as PM_USER_PARAMS and PM_PROJECT_USER_ROLES.
- Parameters entered here are specific to the user and are not specific to any on project.
- The information will be stored in the PM_USER_PARAMS table.
User Project Roles
- The project user page captures information regarding which users have access to the project and their role.
- The information will be stored in the PM_PROJECT_USER_ROLES table.
- Detailed information about user roles can be found in the project section of this document.