[WEBCLIENT-116] Graph Results display as "undefined" for obfuscated users Created: 19/May/15  Updated: 18/Aug/15  Resolved: 08/Jun/15

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: Web Client
Affects Version/s: 1.7.05
Fix Version/s: 1.7.06

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Affects View/s:
Graph Results
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Web Client
i2b2 Related Project/s:
BBP
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Reproduction Notes: STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user.
2. Run a query with Number of patients and at least 1 patient breakdown selected.
3. When the query finishes, clear the Query Tool.
4. Drag the previous query to the Query Tool.
5. Notice in Graph Results "undefined" appears instead of the obfuscated results.
Testing Notes: Test Date: 06/08/2015
Build Number:
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
     i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
     Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
     Databases: Not applicable for this test
     Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. For obfuscated users the number of patients will now display an obfuscated result instead of “undefined”

ISSUES FOUND:
Two unrelated issues were found when testing the fix for this issue. These issues will be tracked in separate JIRA tickets.

WEBCLIENT-127: Breakdowns for obfuscated results are not displaying the obfuscation indicator (±3) in Graph Results.
WEBCLIENT-128: Obfuscated results missing indicator (± 3) when viewed by non-obfuscated user.
Participant/s:

Description   
In Graph Results, the total number of patients is appearing as "undefined" and the graphs are empty. This is only happening for obfuscated users who are trying to view the results of a previous query.

What should happen is the obfuscated result should display with a +/-3 next to the total number.

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 18/Aug/15 ]
The fix for this issue was included in the 1.7.06 release.

i2b2 version 1.7.06 was released on August 12, 2015.
Generated at Thu Mar 28 20:10:36 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.