[WEBCLIENT-116] Graph Results display as "undefined" for obfuscated users Created: 19/May/15 Updated: 18/Aug/15 Resolved: 08/Jun/15
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
i2b2 Web Client
|i2b2 Related Project/s:||
|Affects Web Browser/s:||
All Web Browsers
|Reproduction Notes:|| STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user.
2. Run a query with Number of patients and at least 1 patient breakdown selected.
3. When the query finishes, clear the Query Tool.
4. Drag the previous query to the Query Tool.
5. Notice in Graph Results "undefined" appears instead of the obfuscated results.
|Testing Notes:|| Test Date: 06/08/2015
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
Clients Tested :
i2b2 Web Client
Environments Tested :
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
Databases: Not applicable for this test
Client OS: Windows
Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. For obfuscated users the number of patients will now display an obfuscated result instead of “undefined”
Two unrelated issues were found when testing the fix for this issue. These issues will be tracked in separate JIRA tickets.
• WEBCLIENT-128: Obfuscated results missing indicator (± 3) when viewed by non-obfuscated user.
In Graph Results, the total number of patients is appearing as "undefined" and the graphs are empty. This is only happening for obfuscated users who are trying to view the results of a previous query.
What should happen is the obfuscated result should display with a +/-3 next to the total number.
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 18/Aug/15 ]|
The fix for this issue was included in the 1.7.06 release.
i2b2 version 1.7.06 was released on August 12, 2015.