• Web Client
    • None
    • Graph Results
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • BBP
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user.
      2. Run a query with Number of patients and at least 1 patient breakdown selected.
      3. When the query finishes, clear the Query Tool.
      4. Drag the previous query to the Query Tool.
      5. Notice in Graph Results "undefined" appears instead of the obfuscated results.
      Show
      STEPS TO REPRODUCE: 1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user. 2. Run a query with Number of patients and at least 1 patient breakdown selected. 3. When the query finishes, clear the Query Tool. 4. Drag the previous query to the Query Tool. 5. Notice in Graph Results "undefined" appears instead of the obfuscated results.
    • Hide
      Test Date: 06/08/2015
      Build Number:
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. For obfuscated users the number of patients will now display an obfuscated result instead of “undefined”

ISSUES FOUND:
      Two unrelated issues were found when testing the fix for this issue. These issues will be tracked in separate JIRA tickets.

WEBCLIENT-127: Breakdowns for obfuscated results are not displaying the obfuscation indicator (±3) in Graph Results.
      WEBCLIENT-128: Obfuscated results missing indicator (± 3) when viewed by non-obfuscated user.
      Show
      Test Date: 06/08/2015 Build Number: Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows Test Comments: Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. For obfuscated users the number of patients will now display an obfuscated result instead of “undefined” ISSUES FOUND: Two unrelated issues were found when testing the fix for this issue. These issues will be tracked in separate JIRA tickets. • WEBCLIENT-127 : Breakdowns for obfuscated results are not displaying the obfuscation indicator (±3) in Graph Results. • WEBCLIENT-128 : Obfuscated results missing indicator (± 3) when viewed by non-obfuscated user.

Description

In Graph Results, the total number of patients is appearing as "undefined" and the graphs are empty. This is only happening for obfuscated users who are trying to view the results of a previous query.

What should happen is the obfuscated result should display with a +/-3 next to the total number.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: