Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-127

Breakdowns for obfuscated results are not displaying the obfuscation indicator (±3) in Graph Results

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Web Client
    • None
    • Graph Results
    • Analysis Breakdowns - Graphs, Obfuscation
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user (no role above obfuscated is associated to your user).

2. Run a query, making sure you check off all the breakdowns.

3. The results will be returned and the obfuscation indicator will appear correctly for all the breakdowns in the Show Query Results.

4. Click on the Graph Results tab and view all the individual graphs for each breakdown.

5. Notice the totals that appear above the bar graphs are missing the obfuscation indicator. The obfuscation indicator does appear correctly for the number of patients.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments. STEPS TO REPRODUCE: 1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user (no role above obfuscated is associated to your user). 2. Run a query, making sure you check off all the breakdowns. 3. The results will be returned and the obfuscation indicator will appear correctly for all the breakdowns in the Show Query Results. 4. Click on the Graph Results tab and view all the individual graphs for each breakdown. 5. Notice the totals that appear above the bar graphs are missing the obfuscation indicator. The obfuscation indicator does appear correctly for the number of patients.
    • Hide
        TEST STATUS: Completed
          COMPLETION DATE: 12/08/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/09/2015
          Build Number:1.7.07
          Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
          Clients Tested :
               i2b2 Web Client
               Environments Tested :
               Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
               Databases: Not applicable for this test
               Client OS: Windows, Mac
          Test Comments:
          Working as expected
          ISSUES FOUND:None
      Show
        TEST STATUS: Completed     COMPLETION DATE: 12/08/2015     ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++     Test Date: 12/09/2015     Build Number:1.7.07     Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)     Clients Tested :          i2b2 Web Client          Environments Tested :          Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari          Databases: Not applicable for this test          Client OS: Windows, Mac     Test Comments:     Working as expected     ISSUES FOUND:None

Description

Breakdowns with obfuscated results are missing the obfuscation indicator (±3) when the results are displayed in Graph Results. A number will appear above the bars in the graphs but it does not have the ±3 so users looking at the graphs may not know these results are obfuscated.

The number of patients will appear with the ±3. The issue is with the other breakdowns. Also, in Show Query Status, all the breakdowns do display the ±3 correctly.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: