i2b2 Web Client
       Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows, Mac
      Test Comments:None
      ISSUES FOUND:None
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/10/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/10/2015 Build Number:1.7.07 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client  Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows, Mac Test Comments:None ISSUES FOUND:None

Description

Currently in the i2b2 Web Client, there is no way to delete a temporal relationship. If a user wants to remove a temporal relationship they have to clear the entire temporal query and start over again.

In Release 1.7.07 we have made an improvement to the temporal queries by allowing users to delete a temporal relationship. A new button will display at the bottom of the temporal relationship page. This button will appear next to the existing "Add Temporal Relationship" button. This new button will have the following text: "Remove Last Temporal Relationship"

HOW THE FEATURE WORKS:

* When you click on the "Remove Last Temporal Relationship" button, the temporal relationship that is last in your list of relationships defined will be deleted.
      * You can continue to click the "Remove..." button until the Relationship you want removed is deleted.

IMPORTANT: In order for Temporal Queries to work at least one relationship has to be defined. So the "Remove..." button will not work if there is only one relationship defined.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            rm302 Reeta Metta
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: