Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Web Client'
  1. i2b2 Web Client
  2. WEBCLIENT-154

upon temporal query event selection, not able to drag and drop concept into anchoring observation if there are more than 3 grouppanels

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Major
    • Resolution: Working As Designed
    • Web Client
    • None
    • Query Tool
    • Temporal Queries
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the testing and demo environments.

There are two problems;
      (1) the Event 1 view is not resetting the view to display groups 1 to 3.
      (2) the label is appearing on the wrong group if groups 2 to 4 are displaying in the query tool.

The problem of not being able to drop a concept into the panel labeled Anchoring Event is by design. This is because the label is technically appearing in the Group 2 panel. The Web Client prevents users from adding concepts to a panel if the previous panel does not have a concept. If you click on the left arrow to display group 1 you will be able to add an item.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the testing and demo environments. There are two problems; (1) the Event 1 view is not resetting the view to display groups 1 to 3. (2) the label is appearing on the wrong group if groups 2 to 4 are displaying in the query tool. The problem of not being able to drop a concept into the panel labeled Anchoring Event is by design. This is because the label is technically appearing in the Group 2 panel. The Web Client prevents users from adding concepts to a panel if the previous panel does not have a concept. If you click on the left arrow to display group 1 you will be able to add an item.

Description

drag and drop concepts in the three group panels
      click on 'New group' and add one more concept.
      Now select 'define sequence of events' from the temporal constraint drop down selection
      and select 'event 1' from the events selection drop down box

Issue: Group2 panel which is the first panel in view is updated with label as 'Anchoring observation' instead of Group 1 panel( not in view due to new group added).
      If I drag and drop any concept into the anchoring observation (group2) panel, concept is not getting added to the anchoring observation.

Attachments

Activity

People

nich Nich
            rm302 Reeta Metta
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: