[WEBCLIENT-154] upon temporal query event selection, not able to drag and drop concept into anchoring observation if there are more than 3 grouppanels Created: 07/Dec/15  Updated: 17/Oct/16  Resolved: 01/Aug/16

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: Web Client
Affects Version/s: 1.7.06
Fix Version/s: 1.7.09

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Reeta Metta Assignee: Nich
Resolution: Working As Designed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Attachments: JPEG File Capture.JPG    
Affects View/s:
Query Tool
i2b2 Feature/s:
Temporal Queries
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Web Client
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Reproduction Notes: This can be reproduced in both the testing and demo environments.

There are two problems;
(1) the Event 1 view is not resetting the view to display groups 1 to 3.
(2) the label is appearing on the wrong group if groups 2 to 4 are displaying in the query tool.

The problem of not being able to drop a concept into the panel labeled Anchoring Event is by design. This is because the label is technically appearing in the Group 2 panel. The Web Client prevents users from adding concepts to a panel if the previous panel does not have a concept. If you click on the left arrow to display group 1 you will be able to add an item.
Participant/s:

Description   
drag and drop concepts in the three group panels
click on 'New group' and add one more concept.
Now select 'define sequence of events' from the temporal constraint drop down selection
and select 'event 1' from the events selection drop down box

Issue: Group2 panel which is the first panel in view is updated with label as 'Anchoring observation' instead of Group 1 panel( not in view due to new group added).
If I drag and drop any concept into the anchoring observation (group2) panel, concept is not getting added to the anchoring observation.

Comments   
Comment by Nich [ 09/Dec/15 ]
Fix will be deferred to 1.7.08.
Comment by Nich [ 01/Aug/16 ]
There is some temporal query work going on. This issue can be resolved for the time being by clicking back on the 'Left' icon to move the panels back to #1.
Generated at Fri Apr 26 13:18:07 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.