• Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • CRC Cell, Plug-ins, Web Client
    • None
    • Timeline View
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • All Web Browsers
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 Demo and Testing environments.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. In the i2b2 Web Client run a query where at least one concept is a lab test with a numerical value (ex.: HCT).

2. When you run the query make sure you have Timeline selected as one of the query result types.

3. When the timeline renders, click on one of the tic marks for the numerical lab test.

4. Notice the numeric value and units are missing from the Observation Details window that opens.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 Demo and Testing environments. STEPS TO REPRODUCE: 1. In the i2b2 Web Client run a query where at least one concept is a lab test with a numerical value (ex.: HCT). 2. When you run the query make sure you have Timeline selected as one of the query result types. 3. When the timeline renders, click on one of the tic marks for the numerical lab test. 4. Notice the numeric value and units are missing from the Observation Details window that opens.
    • Hide
      Test Date: 04/21/2015
      Build Number:
      Test Status: Passed

Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Oracle and SQL Server
           Client OS: Mac OS and Windows

Test Comments:
      Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. All of the appropriate details are now displaying in the timeline. The only exception is the instance_num will not display in the observation details.
      Show
      Test Date: 04/21/2015 Build Number: Test Status: Passed Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Oracle and SQL Server      Client OS: Mac OS and Windows Test Comments: Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. All of the appropriate details are now displaying in the timeline. The only exception is the instance_num will not display in the observation details.

Description

In the Timeline plug-in when you click on a tic mark to view the observation details there are key pieces of information missing like the numerical value of a lab test.

Missing Information:
      End Date
      Instance Number
      Modifier CD
      Numeric Value
      Units

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes: