[WEBCLIENT-106] Observation details are missing when viewed in Timeline Created: 16/Apr/15  Updated: 12/May/15  Resolved: 22/Apr/15

Project: i2b2 Web Client
Component/s: CRC Cell, Plug-ins, Web Client
Affects Version/s: 1.7.04
Fix Version/s: 1.7.05

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Affects View/s:
Timeline View
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Web Client
Affects Web Browser/s:
All Web Browsers
Reproduction Notes: This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 Demo and Testing environments.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. In the i2b2 Web Client run a query where at least one concept is a lab test with a numerical value (ex.: HCT).

2. When you run the query make sure you have Timeline selected as one of the query result types.

3. When the timeline renders, click on one of the tic marks for the numerical lab test.

4. Notice the numeric value and units are missing from the Observation Details window that opens.
Testing Notes: Test Date: 04/21/2015
Build Number:
Test Status: Passed

Clients Tested :
     i2b2 Web Client

Environments Tested :
     Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
     Databases: Oracle and SQL Server
     Client OS: Mac OS and Windows

Test Comments:
Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. All of the appropriate details are now displaying in the timeline. The only exception is the instance_num will not display in the observation details.
Participant/s:

Description   
In the Timeline plug-in when you click on a tic mark to view the observation details there are key pieces of information missing like the numerical value of a lab test.

Missing Information:
End Date
Instance Number
Modifier CD
Numeric Value
Units

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 12/May/15 ]
Version 1.7.05 of the i2b2 Software has been released and is available for download on the i2b2 website (http://www.i2b2.org/software).
Generated at Fri Apr 19 08:45:26 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.