• CRC Cell
    • None
      0|hzzzzg:r
    • Release 1.7.08b
    • Timeline View
    • i2b2 Core
    • All databases
    • Code changes were done by Mike Mendis
    • verified the statuses are now updated correctly. When a query finishes running the BATCH_MODE is now set to FINISHED and the timeline will be automatically generated.

Description

The BATCH_MODE in the QT_QUERY_INSTANCE table is not getting set to the correct status when a query finishes running. Currently it is getting set to PROCESSING and it should be FINISHED.

As a result the wrong status for the <batch_mode> is sent in the xml message that is returned to the client. If the result type of TIMELINE is checked when running a query the client will automatically generate the timeline when the query has finished running. The workbench uses the <batch_mode> sent in the response message to determine whether or not a query has finished. Since the <batch_mode> is being sent as PROCESSING, the Workbench determines it should not generate the timeline. As a result, users have to take the added steps of going to Previous Queries and manually dragging the query to the Timeline view to generate the timeline.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: