Uploaded image for project: 'i2b2 Core Software'
  1. i2b2 Core Software
  2. CORE-139

DEMO Data: Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) lab tests are missing from Navigate Terms view

XMLWordPrintable

Details

• Bug
    • Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Data, Install
    • None
      0|i000af:
    • Navigate Terms
    • i2b2 Core
    • All databases
    • Hide
      Added the ALKP folder to the following insert data scripts

concept_dimension_demo_insert_data.sql
      i2b2_metadata_labtests_insert_data.sql

Also added data to C_METADATAXML for the existing ALKP lab tests in the i2b2_metadata_labtests_insert_data.sql script.

All these changes were made to the scripts for Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server
      Show
      Added the ALKP folder to the following insert data scripts concept_dimension_demo_insert_data.sql i2b2_metadata_labtests_insert_data.sql Also added data to C_METADATAXML for the existing ALKP lab tests in the i2b2_metadata_labtests_insert_data.sql script. All these changes were made to the scripts for Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server
    • Changes made to the insert data scripts were tested via the Bamboo test scripts.

Description

The Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) lab tests are not appearing in the Navigate Terms view in the Liver Function Tests folder. This is because the insert_data scripts is missing the Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) folder so the view is not able to display the individual tests that are associated with this missing folder.

The Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) folder needs to be added to the i2b2 metadata table and to the concept_dimension table so you can do a query on the folder level.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: