[CORE-139] DEMO Data: Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) lab tests are missing from Navigate Terms view Created: 07/Aug/14  Updated: 02/Oct/14  Resolved: 18/Sep/14

Project: i2b2 Core Software
Component/s: Data, Install
Affects Version/s: 1.7.02
Fix Version/s: 1.7.04

Type: Bug Priority: Minor
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Affects View/s:
Navigate Terms
i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:
i2b2 Core
Affects Database/s:
All databases
Developer Notes: Added the ALKP folder to the following insert data scripts

concept_dimension_demo_insert_data.sql
i2b2_metadata_labtests_insert_data.sql

Also added data to C_METADATAXML for the existing ALKP lab tests in the i2b2_metadata_labtests_insert_data.sql script.

All these changes were made to the scripts for Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server
Testing Notes: Changes made to the insert data scripts were tested via the Bamboo test scripts.
Participant/s:

Description   
The Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) lab tests are not appearing in the Navigate Terms view in the Liver Function Tests folder. This is because the insert_data scripts is missing the Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) folder so the view is not able to display the individual tests that are associated with this missing folder.

The Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP) folder needs to be added to the i2b2 metadata table and to the concept_dimension table so you can do a query on the folder level.
Generated at Fri Apr 19 15:50:08 UTC 2024 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.