Health Ontology Mapper
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Hello team,

Present on today's Ontology Mapper team meeting: Liat, Me, Paul, Mark, Brent, Prakash, Marco, John, Gail, William and Degrazio.

I will be on vacation next week until Wednesday but Marco will stand in for me on the call.

1) We have a con call with Shawn at i2b2 tomorrow about our proposed schema extensions.

2) Liat will try to get the next template out for the Lifecycle group next week.  We need a common format for the business process definitions.  So showing one of the "current state" business processes would be nice because that can act as a template for the others.  For Clinical Research, Clinical and Basic Science business processes we just need a document template with placeholders where the other team members can insert those new sections.

3) Prakash talked about his mapping table work and the issues that he is struggling with.  We will try to resolve these issue with Shawn tomorrow.

4) Mark talked about the UMLS defs in Gate - can that serve as a data dictionary for the Discovery interface?

5) For the Data Discovery and Data Request interfaces we will just use a java database serialization technique.  That should make those schemas somewhat easier to define.

Okay.  I will post a copy of this on our google group at:

http://groups.google.com/group/ontologymapper .

Thanks!

Rob

UCSF