Health Ontology Mapper
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Hi,

On today's OntoMapper call:

1) UCSF hired the first java engineer (Prakash) to start physical design work on OntoMapper starting Monday.  UCSF will also be setting up our infrastructure for development (SourceForge for published java code, Dynamsoft for our interim builds, a subnet for testing where we will have i2b2 and the Mercury Test Suite installed etc…)

2) On our next OntoMapper call work will begin on two of our papers

a) First 30 minutes - Research Publication Lifecycle - an attempt to document the entire interaction of a typical researcher with the IDR.

(both UCSF and UPenn will be contributing 2 resources each to work on this paper in addition to Maggie and Rob and possibly Mark)

b) Second 30 minutes - i2b2 database design - how will we implement i2b2 in relation to ontomapper and data marts?  This will likely be a derivative work of Shawn Murphy's paper.    (Rob, Maggie, Marco and William)

3) Also we will be allowing two new groups to join the OntoMapper project (but not the grant): those are Jeff from Children's Hospital and Douglas MacFadden from Harvard Medical School .

4) Work on the Security paper will begin May 1st.  The HL7 paper will begin after June 1st when the Davis team comes back online.  (I am still contacting John Gennari about the Rules Based System paper and schedule.)

Just keeping you in the loop...

Thanks,

Rob

Ps. Say Davera, are we done with providing the necessary materials to Russ Hamm for the CTS II?  Just wondering if that is done now… or if not what the schedule is…tx