Table of Content
a. Quick Start Video
This video introduces the basic functionalities of the Query Tool through building a series of simple queries.
b. What is a Query?
i. Definition of a Query
ii. Life Cycle of a Query
iii. Results of a Query
1) Patient Number is the default result
2) Other Options are available (see 3.FindingPatients(QueryTool)-i.OutputOptions 3. Finding Patients (Query Tool))
3) Detailed medical data are not part of the results the Query Tool can provide. Other steps are required.
c. Building a New Query
i. Including Terms
1) Dragging and Dropping
2) Including a Previous Query
3) Including a Query Result (Patient Set/ Patient)
4) Including a Folder in Workplace
ii. AND/OR Operators
Order of Precedents